Call For Board of Directors Nominations
Memorandum (click on Link for PDF)
Date: August 1, 2017
From: Terri-Lynn Beavereye, Chairperson
Re: Request for nominations of an individual to serve on the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District Board of Directors
The Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District is accepting nominations for one (1) Board of Director position as follows:
General Member at Large November 2017 – June 2020
Nominations close at 12:00 midnight on Friday September 8th, 2017
The nomination and election of Directors to the Board shall be conducted in accordance with the following process:
Nominees for General Member at Large must reside within the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District at the time of election.
All nominators must:
- Ensure the
Board of Directors Nomination Form (click on link for form) is
completed; including the signature of a Federated or General
Members of the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District.
- A Federated Member is: Saskatchewan School Boards Association and New North SANC Services Inc.
- A General Member is: Northern Municipalities and First Nation Band Councils situated within the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District.
- Attach a personal resume of the Nominee to the Nomination Form; including involvement and/or interest and a listing of qualifications and skills.
- Ensure the Nominee Acceptance Form is completed and attached to the Nomination Form.
- Return the completed Nomination Form and attachments to the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District office by Friday September 8th, 2017.
All nominees must:
- Complete the Nominee Acceptance Form (click on link for form).
- Incomplete or unsigned Nomination Forms will not be considered.
- Nomination Forms are to be returned to: Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District, Box 1097 La Ronge, SK S0J 1L0. Attention: Michelle Hewison
- If further information is required, please contact Michelle Hewison, General Manager at (306) 425-3127.
- The election process will be held from September 11th to October 6th, 2017 using a mail in voting process.
- Federated or General Members (as noted above) of the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District are eligible to vote.
- The successful individual will be announced at the General Meeting of the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District on October 14th, 2017.