Any family with challenges paying for art and cultural lessons or activities is eligible to apply. Due to demand, we have mostly been able to help families with gross income less than $40,000, although we do consider other family circumstances. Our guidelines are:
- Creative Kids is open to Saskatchewan residents
- Citizens of Lloydminster (as a border community) are eligible
- Applicants can be 4 to 19 years old
- Newcomers to Saskatchewan may apply if they are Permanent Residents of Canada
Creative Kids may provide up to $750 per child per calendar year.
Click here for more info or visit http://www.creativekidssask.ca/
Sask Culture Municipal Cultural Engagement and Planning GrantDeadlineFeb
The Municipal Cultural Engagement and Planning Grant is intended to encourage municipalities to invest in cultural engagement and cultural planning. This matching grant aims to support Saskatchewan municipalities wanting to explore and plan for the creative and cultural potential of their community through cultural engagement and planning initiatives.
For more info visit http://www.saskculture.sk.ca/
Municipal Cultural Engagement and Planning Fund (MCEPDeadlineFeb
The Municipal Cultural Engagement and Planning Fund (MCEP) aims to support Saskatchewan municipalities and First Nations Bands wanting to explore and plan for the creative and cultural potential of their community through cultural engagement and planning initiatives.Maximum Grant Amount: Up to 50% of eligible project expenses, to a maximum of $25,000.
Sask Culture Aboriginal Arts and Culture Leadership GrantDeadlineApr
The Aboriginal Arts & Culture Leadership (AACL) Grant aims to build capacity in Aboriginal communities through the development of arts and culture leaders. This development is aimed at increasing cultural opportunities that will enhance skill development, personal growth and positive lifestyles in these communities and beyond.
For more details visit http://www.saskculture.sk.ca/
Sask Culture Métis Cultural Development FundDeadlineApr
SaskCulture's Métis Cultural Development Fund (MCDF) program seeks to fund activities that preserve, strengthen and transmit Métis culture and traditions in Saskatchewan. The Métis Cultural Development Fund aims to advance the course of culture in Saskatchewan by providing funds to cultural organizations in areas not typically funded by conventional support systems.
For more info visit http://www.saskculture.sk.ca/.
Sask Culture Culture Days Funding AssistanceDeadlineMay
Culture Days Funding Assistance is designed to support Culture Days initiatives (activities, events and projects) that engage public participation and inspire future involvement in the cultural life of Saskatchewan communities.
Culture Days Funding Assistance supports:
- activities that will encourage and inspire people to try something new and become a regular participant in cultural activities;
- the hiring of Saskatchewan artists and cultural workers who will engage new audiences and share their skills and talents;
- a wide range of interactive and diverse cultural activities in communities across the province during Culture Days.
Significant priority will be given to projects that:
- provide excellent opportunities for hands-on, interactive cultural experiences for participants, as opposed to activities that are more passive in nature;
- are engaging and accessible – Culture Days activities are to be free to the public;
- contribute significantly to community involvement and/or engagement.